This is what you can expect coming up on a (semi) regular basis:
- Death Note news from around the world. Gossip too, if we can get it. I'll continue monitoring the world wide web for any information about Death Note, real world and canon, then plonking it here for your delight and enjoyment.
- Death Note discussions - plot and character chats, based on anything that I've uncovered wonderful and new, so that it's not anything that we've all discussed a billion times on MangaBullet and elsewhere. Like the Mello alternative ending from last week.
- Death Note Where Are They Now? Finding anyone and everyone who ever had anything to do with the franchise, and up-dating the world on their current CV.
- Focus on a Fan - periodically (probably once a month or so) I'll hand over a blog entry to one of the old gang from MB (or the wider Death Note fandom). They'll get to tell you where they are, what they're up to, where you can find them and anything else which they think important to share. This is on the basis that so many of us scattered when the old site collapsed, and it's nice to keep in touch.
- Product Peer Review! There's so much tat and good stuff in the Death Note merchandising world. I thought that every so often, I could add one in a blog entry, and we could give our expert considered opinions. Have we bought it? Why not? Would we touch it with a bargepole? Is this a want and covet moment? Etc.
- Death Note feature - This is where I pick on a character from the manga and give them another 15 minutes of fame. I was thinking that the more obscure the better, though I suppose we'd have more to say about the main 'cast'.
- Read-a-along a Death Note managa. A bit like storytime when we were kids, but more us all getting our own copies, reading and discussing a chapter at a time. Might be too much like hard work. We'll see. If there's any joy at the prospect of this, we might see a little harder.
- Watch-a-along a Death Note anime. See above, but quicker.
- Updates on my 11th novel in the It Matters series. About once a month, I'll nip in to tell you how much of it I haven't written. Hopefully you might get the odd surprise month, when I knocked out ten chapters. You know how it goes.
But for now, my 'occasional' blog has turned into 'something every day' and I'm enjoying myself immensely. Thanks all!