Though Death Note isn't on the programme, creators Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata still get a showing. Bakuman will play for the Japanese culture loving Antipodean hordes.
Their semi-autobiographical tale chronicles the adventures of author Akito and artist Moritaka, as they attempt to break into the Japanese manga industry.
This was Ohba and Obata's second collaboration, which came after Death Note had completed its run. Their live action movie Bakuman will be the version screened during the 2015 Japanese Film Festival.
Bakuman at 2015 Japanese Film Festival
- October 24th 2015, at 8.30pm
- October 25th 2015, at 3.30pm
- October 28th 2015, at 6.45pm
- October 31st 2015, at 8pm
- November 1st 2015, at 4pm
- October 30th 2015, at 7.15pm
- November 5th 2015, at 7pm
- November 10th 2015, at 6.10pm
- November 12th 2015, at 6.10pm
- November 8th 2015, at 6.30pm
- November 26th 2015, at 7.20pm
- November 29th 2015, at 6pm
- December 4th 2015, at 6.30pm